Stuart and his family traveled to Belize to work with the King’s Children’s Home in Belmopan, Belize.
- King's Childrens Home KCH is committed to assisting children from difficult circumstances, thereby helping them to become healthy, upright and productive citizens.
- Transportation for the Lynn Family Stuart Lynn believes in giving back. Sharing blessings with others is the key to good business.
- Snacktime at KCH For each child that comes through the doors, KCH provides secure housing, a nutritious and well-balanced diet, clothing, immunization and all medical attention needed, complete education, a loving environment where children learn discipline and respect for themselves and others, and the opportunity to grow spiritually. (Angela Nivens Rose Photography)
- Many hands make light work! Volunteer groups are needed to help in all areas of construction, including concrete work, brick laying, plumbing, electrical, wood work, and more. Volunteers are also welcome to help with the children at the home. Assistance with laundry, cooking, reading, homework, music, sports and play is always welcome, as well as maintenance and repair work that needs to be done on occasion. Medical and Dental teams are also welcome. (Angela Nivens Rose Photography)
- Stuart and Nathan Not only was there work to be done, but people to meet.
- Stuart and James James was one of the children who took a special liking to Stuart. He never left his side for very long!
- Jaley Lynn Stuart's youngest daughter learned new culinary skills at KCH. (Angela Nivens Rose Photography)
- Dinnertime at KCH Children who, for no reason of their own, are not able to be cared for by their parents or family members. Children who are abandoned, abused, neglected or orphaned. Children who are in dangerous conditions, either self-imposed or inflicted by others. THESE are the children who live at KCH.
- Shoes Shoes are a commodity for children at KCH. This box of shoes was a special gift to the children of KCH. (Angela nivens Rose Photography)
- Learning and Growing The children all attend school, starting with pre-school and going on up through college at the University of Belize. All schooling has tuition expenses ranging from approximately $150 US dollars per year for elementary on up to $1,500 US per year for the University. Donations are needed to help cover these expenses.
- Lisa Lynn & Kyry There were plenty of babies to hold at KCH. Baby Kyry definitely made her presence known!
- Alexia, Alecia, and Mrs. Lynn Mary Lou Lynn learned plenty under the tutelage of Alexia and Alecia.
- The Lynn Family Stuart, his wife, six of his eight children, and his parents had the experience of a lifetime.